Recently, Meditations are getting a whole lot of attention! This Meditation Teacher Training will work on your Mind and Presence while you integrate the Ancient Wisdom of Yoga and Sacred Texts through Active and Passive Mindful meditative practices. While initially, in slower styles like Yin yoga can seem passive, there is actually quite a challenge in finding our Edge in the poses and then holding them for a long time! We ride the edges of our Sensations with a gentle flowing breath, tuning in – like a surfer is riding the waves of the Ocean. Here is a gateway to Emotional Healing and releasing of Energetic Blockages.
In this Meditation Training, you will go on a journey through all the Five Elements we are made of! You will learn all about the Workings, Plays and Subtle Challenges of the Mind, Emotions and Consciousness in the body. You will gain insight in each Meditation practice, How to Guide it and the correlation between Theory and Teaching Time. Also, you will find out more about their Subconscious effect and the applied Balance on our Daily Life, Career, Relationships, Money, Creativity, Intuition and more.
You will learn about creating a Safe Space for yourself and your Clients and Students for Deeper Healing, Inner Clarity and Blissfulness of our Being.
You will get to know more about additional tools and different meditation techniques to support the Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga process. You will gain insight into the power of Visualisation and Deeper Breathwork, Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep), Mantras and Sacred Songs, Mudras and Chakras. To complete a basic understanding of yoga in all its variations you will also look into the Ayurvedic Dosha system and introduce different aspects of Yoga Philosophy like the Eight Limbs of Patanjalis yoga sutras, working with Fears, Attachment, Ego (Kleshas) and develop a Personalised, Evolved Meditation Practice for yourself.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE AT PARIMUKTI?
- You are looking for an intensive program that will not only change your teaching skills but ‘You’ on a deeper level as well
- You are at the point of taking your Yoga Teachings to a higher and deeper level
- We offer small class sizes so that each student can receive the individual attention they need in order to grow and thrive during this intense period
- Daily practice of meditation, pranayama, asana and conscious Rest
- Ensuring Safety in Emotional and Healing Spaces and their benefits and contraindications
- Study of the Vedic and Upanishadic mantras
- You’ll gain an understanding of different chakras and how to address and treat them
- Practices like Breath awareness, Guided Meditations, Kriyas (cleansing techniques), and Mudras (Psychic Gestures) will be presented and practiced within the course
- You want to learn more different types of yoga practice to be able to offer specialized yoga classes
- You are keen to study with a team of highly qualified Indian and International teachers coming from Varied schools and backgrounds
- We offer a multi-Meditation style program so you will be qualified to teach traditional Yoga meditations, Mantra, Guided, Visualisation, Yoga Nidra, Heart Meditations, Buddhist practices and more
- Study of our Nervous and Physiological systems and benefits of meditations on them
- Scientific background of working with the Mind and Awareness practices
- Organising and working with Groups and One on One Clients